Initially, part-time position (building to full time eventually) to support the Finance Manager with handling client payment requests, input contractor & vendor invoices across two companies – A custom home builder and a residential remodeling contractor.
Will also support other bookkeeping responsibilities such as processing bank statements, credit card statements, general accounts payable and insurance reporting.
· Enter all sub/vendor invoices into Quickbooks & Build Tools; verify against POs in related software
· Prepare monthly folders with job invoices for project manager review every Monday
· Prepare checks & lien waivers for all subs/vendors that give prompt pay discounts
· Compile monthly invoices into project draw folders and prepare draws & payee lists
· Collect final lien waivers and scan job folders at end of each project as needed
General Admin Invoices
· Weekly write checks for administrative invoices that are due
· Reconcile monthly bank statements in Quick Books
Credit Card Statements
· Match up receipts with credit card statement
· Enter credit card charges into spreadsheet & then into Quick Books
· Reconcile credit card statements in QB
· Make credit card payments on line
Maintain subcontractor documentation
• Insurance certificates – keep updated and scanned
• Subcontractor contract agreements
· Complete Builders Risk project worksheet showing new starts and jobs in progress
· Submit worksheets monthly to Insurance company
This position will eventually grow to full time, replacing the Finance Manager & related responsibilities.
Familiarity with Quickbooks, Excel, working knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, detail focused, human resources experience a plus, general office management and organizational skills
Check out more info regarding this job: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/264620915