Artisan Home Tour 2016
ARTISAN HOME TOUR
We are approaching the final weekend for the 2016 Artisan Home Tour and trust us when we say, ‘You don’t want to miss the opportunity to see inside Stonewood’s Artisan Home!” The spectacular 6,600 square foot house on Lake Minnetonka is truly one-of-a-kind.
There are so many unique details we could go on and on but we’ll pick a select few to share and leave the rest for visitors to experience in person!
- Beautiful boat house with cantilevered deck
- Cedar shake siding, zinc roofing and gutters, and a handmade, wire-brushed oak front door
- Rustic reclaimed barn timbers and custom handmade cement tiles and countertops
- Climate controlled wine room with gorgeously crafted warehouse-style doors
- Marvin bi-folding door and Phantom Screen opening the sunroom up to the outdoors
- Lofted ladders in the children’s rooms
- A craft/art studio that will take your breath away
Below are a few ‘Sneak Peak’ photos to give you a taste of what you can see this Friday, the 24th through Sunday, the 26th during the Artisan Home Tour. Swing by between Noon and 6pm to tour this beautiful Stonewood home. (House No.16 in the Guide Book)
The home address is:
3928 Cherry Ave, Orono MN 55364
Tickets can be purchased at the tour home, Bachman’s, Holiday Station Stores or online at ArtisanHomeTourTickets.
June 23, 2016