Vote Stonewood for “Best of Lake Minnetonka”
Please think of Stonewood when voting for the 2017 Best of Lake Minnetonka Awards.
All you have to do is vote for a minimum of 5 categories, and when you get to BUILDER, select the bubble for STONEWOOD! Less than two weeks until voting is closed- we’d appreciate the support!
Click HERE to be taken to the survey. Thanks!
Initially, part-time position (building to full time eventually) to support the Finance Manager with handling client payment requests, input contractor & vendor invoices across two companies – A custom home builder and a residential remodeling contractor.
Will also support other bookkeeping responsibilities such as processing bank statements, credit card statements, general accounts payable and insurance reporting.
· Enter all sub/vendor invoices into Quickbooks & Build Tools; verify against POs in related software
· Prepare monthly folders with job invoices for project manager review every Monday
· Prepare checks & lien waivers for all subs/vendors that give prompt pay discounts
· Compile monthly invoices into project draw folders and prepare draws & payee lists
· Collect final lien waivers and scan job folders at end of each project as needed
General Admin Invoices
· Weekly write checks for administrative invoices that are due
· Reconcile monthly bank statements in Quick Books
Credit Card Statements
· Match up receipts with credit card statement
· Enter credit card charges into spreadsheet & then into Quick Books
· Reconcile credit card statements in QB
· Make credit card payments on line
Maintain subcontractor documentation
• Insurance certificates – keep updated and scanned
• Subcontractor contract agreements
· Complete Builders Risk project worksheet showing new starts and jobs in progress
· Submit worksheets monthly to Insurance company
This position will eventually grow to full time, replacing the Finance Manager & related responsibilities.
Familiarity with Quickbooks, Excel, working knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices, detail focused, human resources experience a plus, general office management and organizational skills
Check out more info regarding this job: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/264620915
‘Dedicated Spaces’ Feature in Custom Builder Magazine
This is a fun article about dedicated spaces designed specifically for the unique needs of our clients. From built-in bunk beds on a 3rd level, to a kid friendly craft room, we’ve done some pretty fun spaces.
Turn the page, and you’ll find some great info on our good friend Gus Rubio of Gabriel builders – one of our partners in the NAHB Builder 20 High Ender’s program. Gus is one of the finest builders in the nation. Check out his website: www.gabrielbuilders.com